THE LEAP: Launching Your FULL-TIME CAREER in Our PART-TIME ECONOMY
Don't let fear and doubt hold you back from going after the career calling you desire. It's time to take your giant "leap" of faith!
Since the beginning of the recession in December 2007, 5.8 million fewer Americans hold a full time job, while 2.8 million more are working part time. Crown's President, Bob Dickie has just released a new book describing how long-term careers are on the way out, and part-time, contract, or freelance work are becoming more and more common.
In this wonderful new book, you will get the PRACTICAL STEPS needed to take the leap with your career.
Highlights of the book include:
- What does God say about career success?
- WWJD - "What Would Jesus Develop" - how to be an entrepreneur by following Jesus' model
- How to craft a plan for your life that aligns with your strengths and values
- The new global economy
- Contentment vs. Complacency
- The five anchors that hold you back professionally (personally, financially, spiritually)
- The best insurance you can't buy: creating multiple income streams
- Key obstacles to the success of any Christian entrepreneur
Additionally, The Leap will outline seven proven strategies for operating in our new, ever-changing landscape. From saving to planning, from working to serving. This book will provide valuable information so that you may create sustainable work in today's new economy!